Networking apps are quite handy when it comes to making connections with complete strangers or finding similar interests in people around you.
These networking apps make it so easy for you to talk to anyone from anywhere in the world so because of these networking apps you can connect with similarly interested people as you easily.
There are plenty of different networking apps out there and I have gathered the 10 best networking apps for you.
If you want to connect with big entrepreneurs like Tiffany Haddish, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk then Clubhouse is the best networking app.
This Networking app lets you drop people’s audio conversations related to any topic and hear you can start your own conversations in what Clubhouse calls “rooms.”
In-room you can hear the presenters speaking, and you can ping anyone who you want to be in your room as long as you are following them.
- Ideal for podcast lover
- You can talk to people whom you actually never meet in actual
- Tiffany Haddish, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk appeared in-app
- You have the access to talk to anyone in the room
Shapr is the best networking app out there which offers you to connect with the business owner, like-minded people, and many more.
It is a kind of tinder for networking app where you swipe right and left and connect with the people who have mutual matching as you.
The app is best for someone who isn’t interesting in networking with the people who are interested in you here you can easily find it through mutual matching.
- Best for professionals
- Easy to connect with people with the same interests as you
- Swipe left and right functionality which makes it easy to use
- You can exchange business cards
3. Bumble Bizz
Bumble Bizz is the best networking app for someone who was looking for a date is kind of similar to dating apps.
The app offers great features to women in which the women are the ones who will decide to start a conversation with someone or not.
It is the best for women who have had some bad experiences in the past because of networking with people this app is best for you.
Bumble Bizz Features:
- Best app for finding your date
- Allow great features to women
- Easy to use
- Completely safe for women
If you want to enter the largest pool of professionals where you can easily connect with them then LinkedIn is the best networking app for you.
The Networking app is varied and popular all over to world to connect with people or even you can connect with big names and even big companies.
If you are ignoring your LinkedIn profile then I highly recommend you to revisit it and revamp i because this app has power that can land you in your dream company.
- Largest user base over 740 million members
- Easy to connect
- In-app messaging is available
- You can follow all the big companies
If you want to build your networking while at a conference where you can meet, talk, and share your ideas then Bizzabo is the best network app for you.
The Networking app helps you to build your network by hosting an in-person meetup, virtual meet-ups like video calling, or hybrid.
It offers you 10 new people every day you just have to select them with the same interests as you then you can meet through in-person, virtual, or hybrid.
- Offers you a variety of ways to build your network
- You can connect with new people every day
- Easy to network
- It closed a $138 million round of Series E funding in December 2020
If you want to do hones conversations with people who is the same industry as you then Fishbowl is the best networking app for you.
You can get the best advice from them by asking some questions like salary expectations, and resolving workplace conflicts.
The Networking app also lets you talk with the best people in the industry like someone big as a CEO so can also get the advice of the CEO.
- Ideal for someone who is looking for some advice
- Easy to connect with people who are in the same industry as you
- You can also network with the CEO
If you want to talk about anything related to professionals as anonymously and no one will know you then Blind is the best networking app for you.
Here you can talk about all kinds of good or bad things about what happened behind the work, and how your CEO or colleague did anything.
It is a kind of “anonymous professional network,” and it completely keeps your identity hidden and not even blind know anything about you.
- You can talk honestly about anything
- You can also talk about taboo things
- Your identity is completely hidden
If you are looking for a business messaging app which is taken care of your privacy and security then Guild is the best networking app for you.
This Networking app promises to provide more privacy and security than Whatsapp and it will never leak your confidential information.
It offers you a high level of data protection, including being GDPR compliant, having zero ads, and giving you control over your data.
- Fully secure app
- Best for the business professionals who want everything confidential
- Easy to use
- Best messaging app for business professionals
GroupMe is the best networking app because it offers you to connect with different professionals very easily.
It is the world’s most popular business social network where you can find business contacts, companies, partners, and market trends.
This Networking app also lets you know a lot of insights into who’s around you here and now, and lets you find the people who are genuinely interested in you.
- World’s most popular business social network
- Easily you can exchange your contacts
- Easy to find business professionals who are more interested in you
- Good for, entrepreneurs, company executives, young professionals, and freelancers
Last but not least Eventbrite is the best networking app for you if you want to discover events near 300 meters from you.
You can see all kinds of different events near so you can network easily and you can build your connections more strongly.
In the “Profile” section you can specify the company name, interests, city, and contacts. Install photos related to you and your business. Report on how you can be useful to others.
- Great app to discover events near you
- Here you can also promote local events
- Brings people together through live experience